- Edward's Zantac stopped working after a week so we added a compound medicine that worked with the Zantac. Both medicines worked for another week. He ended up on Prevacid at 6 weeks old.
- He continued to nurse every 3 hours and every 4-6 hours at night.
- He met his Great Nana and Great Papa at 4.5 weeks.
- We made a road trip to Austin for my cousin's baby shower and then went to Aunt Melissa's for the first time in Arlington when Edward was 5 weeks old.
- His first smile was right at 6 weeks. It was the best feeling ever!!!
- Edward got his first shots at 8 weeks. He only got two at a time with a week in between. Some shots I didn't allow him to get yet.
- I don't have his exact weight, but I'll get it next time we go to the doctor. :)
Three weeks old. Chris' mom took this picture when she was taking care of him the day we bought our van.
|Edward is a mover! Already at three weeks, he was all over the bassinet!|
|His first visit to Aunt Melissa's house.|
|Had to post this! This is my niece, Grace, having her breakfast and making a mess! Too cute!|